Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lately..

When I first started this new blog, I was extremely excited. I couldn't wait to start writing, documenting everything that was going on. Even if it wasn't anything good, at least I was sharing this with somebody.. But then one thing would happen, and then another..and another.

My fiance lost his job.. was forced to go back to an old one.. pay cut was worse than we thought it was going to be. We started to get behind on bills, then even more behind.. then we were so deep there was no hope for catching up at all. I won't go into details, but long story short we are staying at my brother's house for right now. I don't know for how long.. but right now it is what it is. It took me a long time to be able to physically do this myself, but I have learned that when you have a problem to face there's a few things you can do. First, you sit and ask yourself, is there anything I can do about this..Is there anything I can do to change this? If the answer is yes, then you weigh those options and act. But if the answer is no, then why worry yourself crazy? Why put yourself through all of that stress when it's unnecessary? So for now, I am going to enjoy this time that I get to see my brother everyday and my son gets to see his Uncle and Godfather. All I can do, right? Unforetunately, I am not babysitting anymore.. for reasons I won't get into right now.

So, surgery.. 
Well let me start by first saying that was the worst surgery I have had yet. Recovery was just horrible and alot longer than all the others. All I wanted to do was hold my baby, and I couldn't. I wasn't allowed. Luckily, I had a few people able to come over to help me and take care of Isaac. I wish I could say that I was feeling so much better. But that's just not true. My daily pain is still pretty much the same that it was before, but my periods are alot better. So that's better than nothing right? Hopefully the eighth surgery will be the last for awhile. 

I hope I'll be able to write more, way more.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment